Magicblock is a powerful and versatile open-source framework designed for building on-chain games on Solana/SVM. Whether you’re developing a fully on-chain game or looking to integrate Solana into your existing game, Magicblock gives you the tools to abstract away a lot of complexity and focus on creating the best experience for your users. Magicblock is MIT-licenced and maintained by Magicblock Labs.
- Solana.Unity.SDK - entry point
- IDL-> C# generator (C# client code generator from Anchor programs)
- Native WebSockets (cross-platform WebSockets library)
- SOAR (Solana On-chain Achievements and Rankings)
- Solana Mobile Stack integration (Build your game for Saga)
- gas abstraction
- zk library for Unity
Why on-chain games?
Check out the next section
Was this page helpful?